PULSUS takes immense pleasure in inviting all the participants from across the globe to attend “World Congress on Nursing and Health Care” during April 16-17, 2017 at Dubai, UAE. This comprises of proficient keynote presentations, verbal speeches, productive poster presentations and exhibitions providing insights to the importance and efficiency of nursing in Healthcare.
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned peer-review publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established in the year 1984 with offices in Ontario, Canada and Hyderabad, India has acquired Andrew John Publishing and openaccessjournals.com to expand its Open Access Publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.
Pulsus through its cmesociety.com has been very instrumental to provide an invaluable channel for scientists and researchers to exchange ideas and research by creating a forum for discussing the possibilities of future collaborations between universities, institutions, research bodies and organizations from different countries through international CME/CPD accredited conferences and meetings.
WCN 2018 Conference highlights the theme “Pivotal Role of Nursing in Leading and Advancing Healthcare”. WCN 2018 is an event intended to provide an exclusive platform for new researchers, scholars, nurses, surgeons, physicians, students and educators to show case their novel ideas and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and key concerns adopted in the field of nursing and health care. The two days of educational program will include keynote presentations, oral presentations, and poster presenters on the advanced techniques as well as papers in all the fields of nursing in health care. WCN 2018 Conference aims to explore advances in nursing practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. WCN 2018 will provide an opportunity for nursing practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas. It is a platform for nursing students, faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics affecting nursing education.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn insights about Nursing and Health Care from a variety of oral and poster presentations.
- Meet and network with nurses ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers.
- Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with nurses from around the world.
- Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting nursing care and the recent techniques adapted in nursing care.
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practitioner
- Nursing Informatics
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Adult Health Nursing
- Women Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing & Neonatal Nursing
- Cancer Nursing/ Oncology Nursing
- Public Health Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Surgical Nursing
- Parish Nursing
- Transitional Care Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Continuing Nursing Education Updates
- Rewarding Nursing Careers